Are you tired of your bedroom? Would you like to make a noticeable change like an upgrade? All of us are used to an upgrade in the hotel rooms we book, but our own bedroom? Here is how that can be achieved:
- Curtain – You can switch your curtains to something more sophisticated. Thicker material or a double layer will make it look richer and classier than the regular single layer curtains you find in the stores. Getting the curtains to tailor made to your taste from an exclusive curtain store can make all the difference.
- Painting – Get a nice painting to adorn your wall. This should be an eye catchy piece that attracts the attention to it when you either enter the room or are on the bed. Ensure there is nothing else on the wall else it will just look cluttered.
- Paint – Change the paint on your walls. Change it to a different shade if you are not keen on a different color. Patterned wallpaper is also a great idea to make the room look richer. The wallpaper can be on one side or the entire room.
- Art – If painting is not your thing, you can always go in for some piece of art to adorn the wall or an open shelf. The idea here is to create a center of attraction piece.
- Photos – It is very common to find photos in bedrooms. You can enlarge a professionally clicked photo of your choice, get it framed and hang it on the wall. Ensure you opt for a nice unique or classy looking frame that will enhance not just the photo but the room itself. Having too many photos will make the room look regular and cluttered.
- Chair – Yes a chair can make all the difference in your room. Having a comfortable looking oversized armed chair brings in a feeling of luxury just like how you feel when you see an oversized bag on luxtime.su.